You have installed bbPress using the default url, i.e. http://www.example.com/bbpress/, and now you want move your bbPress installation to e.g. http://www.example.com/forums/
- Make a copy the of the “bbpress” folder and name it “forums”.
- In the bbPress administration “Settings > General” change the bbPress address (URL) to the new url “http://www.example.com/forums/”.
- Open the .htaccess file in the root of the new bbPress location “/forums”, and replace “bbpress” with “forums”.
- Save the .htaccess file, and reload page using the new url, i.e. http://www.example.com/forums/.
- The page is now moved.
- Clean up and delete the old “/bbPress” folder.