Here is a freely available plugin to make the Nokia 6300 work using iSync, and it is actually fairly easy to make a such plugin, which encompass the solution described in my previous post on the Nokia 6300 iSync issue.
Here is what to do:
- Download the Nokia 6300 iSync plugin
- Extract the Nokia6300.phoneplugin.zip (your browser might do it for you).
- Quit iSync if its running
- Double click the Nokia 6300 Plugin
- Drag and drop the green folder on the blue one
[ad code=1 align=left]
- Start iSync, and the Nokia 6300 should be supported
Additional notes and issues: