Google Earth available for iPhone and iPod touch. Hold the world in the palm of your hand. With Google Earth for iPhone and iPod touch, you can fly to far corners of the planet with just the swipe of a finger. Explore the same global satellite and aerial imagery available in the desktop version of Google Earth, including high-resolution imagery for over half of the world’s population and a third of the world’s land mass.
With Google Earth for iPhone, you can:
- Satellite and aerial imagery: View the same imagery available in the desktop version of Google Earth.
- Local search: Search for cities, places, and businesses around the globe with Google local search.
- Motion detection: Tilt your iPhone to adjust your view of mountainous terrain.
- Panoramio photo layer: Show the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world.
- Wikipedia layer: View geo-located Wikipedia articles.