Rumours say that the new iPhone should arrive in the summer 2010, some say between May and July, and some have actually put a date on, namely the June 22.
It is always exciting what new features we can expect:
Here is a summary of what rumours tell the new features will or could be:
- iPhone OS 4.0 (including Multi-Tasking)
- OLED display
- Better camera including flash (5 mega pixel?)
- New front facing video camera (iChat camera)
- Dual-Core processor
- Larger battery
- Removable battery?
- Touch sensitive case
- Full metal case (unibody) – like iPad
- 32G (basic) and 64G of memory.