If you ended up on this page, you were properly also looking for a way to get free iPhone ringtones since Apple got the crazy idea that we should pay for ringtones. However, there is no need to use any money on ringtones for your iPhone. Simply go to audiko.net, which is a very nice service that allows you to upload your favourite music or audio files, cut out a fragment of up to 40 seconds, and download it to your iTunes Ringtones Library ready for synchronizing it to your iPhone. When a ringtone is made, it can also be share for others to use it.
This is easy way how to do it:
- Go to audiko.net.
- Search an artist or a song.
- Choose a ringtone from the results.
- Click the “Download Ringtone for iPhone” link.
- Save the file and open it in iTunes.
- Now the new ringtone is available in the Ringtones Library in iTunes
NOTE: As default the Ringtones Library is not shown, here is how to enable it. Go to iTunes > Preferences… > General > check the “Ringtones” checkbox, and now the Ringtones Library should be visible.
Here is some examples: